Because we’re a non for profit organization, having volunteers to help the staff be ready for their projects enables the staff member to dedicate more time to their work. We connect with over 350 children in a month. There are always projects that need extra hands to get the activity ready for the family.
Projects volunteers of Birth-to-Five might help with include:
- Cut out pages for activities.
- Label newsletters.
- Put together folders with information for families.
- Make copies, file papers.
- Crochet or knit baby blankets, hats, booties as gifts to new moms we visit.
- Label new books to give to families.
- and many more jobs that help Birth-to-Five run efficiently.
To be considered for volunteering, a volunteer must pass a background check.